Please like/reblog this post if you find these tutorials useful!
Within this post, I will be covering the basics of making a GIF and how to make it look fantastic. Firstly, you will need Adobe Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6 or CC which you can access a trial here. I will be using Photoshop CC (the latest version).
These tutorials will consist of (in order):
- Making a GIF and saving a GIF (x)
- Sharpening a GIF (x)
- Adding a PSD to a GIF (colorising) (x)
- Making a GIF black and white (x)
- Adding centred text to a GIF (x)
- Adding watermarks to a GIF (x)
- Adding a halftone pattern/checked texture (x)
- Merge 2 GIFs together (tween) (x)
(Hit ⌘+F (Mac) or CTRL+F (Windows) to search for the tutorials)